Welcome To our Humble Blog

Ekins in Action

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I am thankful for

I know that I haven't posted anything for awhile but here goes:

I am thankful for my AMAZING husband I don't know where I would be without him and his strength.. He is my rock so that I can become stronger more like the savior... I strive to be what he wants and needs. I want him to know that I am so grateful for what he does for me each and every day.. I LOVE YOU BABE..



2. I am grateful for my two best friends.. Cailsy and Kayla they have been examples to me, they have been there when I have needed them the most.. I couldn't ask for better friends.



I am grateful for my nephews and Nieces They bring so much joy to me I love them so much

1 comment:

  1. Have to say that you have the "cutest" nieces and nephews-- I mean really

    ReplyDelete