Welcome To our Humble Blog

Ekins in Action

Monday, September 27, 2010

Catching up

So this is the scoop; We got Married on August 7th 2010 it was wonderful.( I couldn't ask for a better guy in the whole world.) Went on our honeymoon to California, Of course we went to Disneyland. Came home went straight to snowbird for a family reunion blah... LOTS of traveling We finally got settled in to our home. He started school and got a job :) YA! I will be starting school next week and thats all the catching up we have OH i forgot one more thing We are going to be sealed in the temple next September. FINALLY I just want all of you to know That I have a testimony of a living prophet and I know that he guides and directs us to do the things which will bring us back to him... I want all of you to know that I am  thankful for having you a part of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment